Investment Portfolio

BAYCORP HOLDINGS PTY LTD – 24.875%

Baycorp is a leading debt recovery and credit management specialist in Australia and New Zealand.  Baycorp has a proud history spanning more than 50 years, and the brand is synonymous with receivables management in New Zealand.  It’s primary business offering includes commission and fee-for-service based collection services, debtor management activities, and acquisition of debt portfolios (PDL or Purchased Debt Ledgers).

For further information on Baycorp, please visit www.baycorp.com.au

 

EON BROADCASTING PTY LTD – 95%

EON Broadcasting Pty Ltd is a 95% held subsidiary of Oceania Capital Partners Ltd. The remaining 5% is held by The Wheatley Organisation Pty Ltd.

EON holds a 100% equity interest in Sunshine Coast Broadcasters Pty Ltd who operate two FM radio stations on the Queensland Sunshine Coast – SEA-FM and MIX-FM. These two stations are long standing market leaders in a region that is one of the fastest growing population areas of Australia.

For further information on 91.9SEA-FM, please visit www.919seafm.com.au

For further information on 92.7MIX-FM, please visit www.mixfm.com.au

COHORT HOLDINGS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD – 50%

Cohort is a leading smart data and digital marketing business, which provides high quality and innovative lead generation solutions for both advertisers and publishers.

For further information on Cohort, please visit www.cohort.com.au

 

CRIMSAFE SECURITY SYSTEMS PTY LTD – 97%

Crimsafe is the  leading supplier of security screens and components in Australia. It is represented by a network of some 120 licensees across the country.

For further information on Cohort, please visit www.crimsafe.com.au